PONANT REPATRIATION COVID INSURANCE
Last update: 13 December 2021
Recognising the concern of our guests when travelling while COVID still exists, PONANT has introduced a policy to cover our guests while travelling with PONANT in order to give them peace of mind.
- For Antarctic 2021/2022 Season (until March 2022), PONANT offers free COVID insurance to all guests worldwide.
- The policy will be provided with guests’ travel documents.
- For all other destinations, PONANT offers a COVID-19 insurance MUTUAID at a cost of €30 per person and it is valid for all guests worldwide.
- It covers medical fees and repatriation back home in case of COVID-19.
- This policy covers only the portion that the guest has booked with PONANT (so does not include the international flight).
Please note that this policy only covers evacuation and luggage repatriation and does not replace the need for regular travel insurance.
We strongly recommend guests purchase regular insurance for anything not related to COVID-19 or not occurring during their PONANT trip.
View the policy document
For more information, please contact your travel agent or the PONANT reservations team at:
Call +61 2 8459 5000